[support] Many many modules

Walt Daniels wdlists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 03:01:19 UTC 2013

For the more obscure ones that you have enabled and don't know if they are
in use, disable them and test if anything is broken. If something breaks,
reenable them. Nothing is lost in the process. After running for awhile you
are pretty safe in uninstalling them. That does delete any data they may
have saved and there is no going back other than to a backup. You did
backup before doing any of the above playing around, right?