[support] Noob question panel content not selectable.

Cory Gilliam imaaxa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 18:10:19 UTC 2013

If you are trying to edit content, you are in the wrong place. Changing
content is under admin/content

The screenshots you are showing is in the panels config area, which is
structure, or how the content is displayed. If this is what you want to
edit, you will have to look up panels for instructions on how to use it.
Panels needs mid or higher drupal experience. Try YouTube, and/or
MustardSeedMedia.com. I beleive Rob has a video on how panels works.

Good Luck and welcome to the Drupal Family

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 5:42 PM, Wayne Oliver <wayn0.ml at gmail.com> wrote:

> Good Evening,
>
> I am a complete drupal noob, please forgive me if some of my terminology
> is off.
> I have tried googling for my problem but I am not able to express it as
> well in words as I could demonstrate it with 2 small screenshots.
>
> Basically I have just taken over a drupal site, the customer has a
> development site and a live site.
> some of the pages on the live site stopped working :-(
>
> When I get in to the admin section if I go to.
>
> admin/structure/pages
>
> select edit next to the page I want to edit
> and then select content I get the drag and drop interface as demonstrated
> in this screen shot.
>
> http://imgur.com/7nM5Tl9
>
> However if I do exactly the same on  the live instance, configure with all
> the same modules etc.
> I don't get the drag and drop interface at all, it's just blank. As
> demonstrated in this screenshot
>
> http://imgur.com/YvCA96w
>
> The drupal version is 7.16

> Thanks