[support] Noob question panel content not selectable.

Wayne Oliver wayn0.ml at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 18:39:13 UTC 2013

On 04 Jul 2013, at 8:10 PM, Cory Gilliam <imaaxa at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you are trying to edit content, you are in the wrong place. Changing content is under admin/content
>
> The screenshots you are showing is in the panels config area, which is structure, or how the content is displayed. If this is what you want to edit, you will have to look up panels for instructions on how to use it. Panels needs mid or higher drupal experience. Try YouTube, and/or MustardSeedMedia.com. I beleive Rob has a video on how panels works.
>
> Good Luck and welcome to the Drupal Family

Many thank for the reply, I spent a lot of time reading and even more time doing over the past few days.
You are 100% correct it was the panel config I was battling with.

I have managed to get the pages displaying as expected by trying every layout of the panel config and eventually got it working.
So my immediate problem is fixed, as of about 10 mins ago. Even though I am not 100% clear on why it broke in the first place.

Thank for the welcome, look forward to some good times with Drupal.

--
Wayn0