[support] Email Best Practise

Kamal Palei palei.kamal at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 11:47:47 UTC 2013

Thanks .

But I have a doubt here.

Today I send and receive mail , by accessing page mydomain/webmail  , so it
bypasses drupal 7.

With use of sendgrid module, can we make use of send grid mail server ,  in
that case which link I need to access to send mails.

If I want to see all my incoming mails, which links I need to access to
check my inbox.

Any input please ?

kamal