[support] Field separation issue on registration page using domain access

Rakesh Kumar rakesh.kumar at globalpueblosolutions.com
Mon Jul 8 16:27:41 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I am working on drupal 7 site in which two domains are running. I am using domain access module for it. On both domain there is different registration form and I have created field using profile module, but on both domain same fields are showing on registration form  and same validation .
Please guide how can I separate fields for both registration.

Moreover I want validation for each field one by one using better messages, currently showing all validation at once.

Thanks,
Rakesh Kumar