[support] [solved] Database Drivers unreachable (dependecy hell)

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 3 01:14:54 UTC 2013

Glad you got it solved. I did say that you did copy it, but you still
need to configure it (depending on distribution). The php.ini-production
file that ships with PHP has PDO disabled by default. You can verify
this in the source:

https://github.com/php/php-src/blob/master/php.ini-production#L893

; comments out the lines in .ini files.

Jamie Holly