[support] [solved] Database Drivers unreachable (dependecy hell)

Tim Johnson tim at akwebsoft.com
Mon Jun 3 02:05:04 UTC 2013

* Jamie Holly <hovercrafter at earthlink.net> [130602 17:21]:
> Glad you got it solved. I did say that you did copy it, but you still
> need to configure it (depending on distribution). The php.ini-production
> file that ships with PHP has PDO disabled by default. You can verify
> this in the source:
>
> https://github.com/php/php-src/blob/master/php.ini-production#L893
>
> ; comments out the lines in .ini files.
  Yes, and I put in the paths to the shared objects :
# With paths obfuscated:
extension=/.../pdo_sqlite.so
extension=/.../sqlite.so
extension=/.../mysql.so
extension=/.../pdo_mysql.so

# with the following results upon invoking :
php -i | grep PDO
PDO
PDO support => enabled
PDO drivers => sqlite, mysql