[support] Jquery code revision...

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Mon Jun 3 15:24:20 UTC 2013

IN case no ones responded.

The Drupal.beavoirs.mybehaviorname = {attach :Mycustomdocumentreadyfunction }  is a direct replacement for the document.ready override. You should always use this form in drupal to make sure that you don't have multiple javascript files/functions overidding document.read.    Whether you move the code up into  your zeroPoint behavior or whether you create a new behavior on the Drupal.behaviors object is a matter of code organization and totally up to you.

Dave