[support] Rules redirect

Franz Iberl f.iberl at amazonas-box.de
Thu Jun 6 20:03:02 UTC 2013

Am 06.06.13 08:51, schrieb Roger:
> Hi all
> Our Drupal 7 site is under constant attack from the Chinese.
> In Rails there is an easy way to redirect pretty much anything off site
> or to other page/s not in the system and hide the url.
>
> Also is there a better way of hiding the url of user login

one more thing - I forgot in the first posting.

For login- and other forms-Spam the honeypot-module works quite well. It straightly blocks most spam-entries and gives the IP-Nr. of the spam site too to enter into the blocking-list.

This is also necessary (in my case)  because the "classical" ;-) (anti-) spam-module of D6 is not yet published for D7. I prefer autonomous filtering in contrast to routing the traffic through external services like mollom (which work too, of course).

Servus
   Franz