[support] Rules redirect

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Sun Jun 9 01:51:35 UTC 2013

Thanks for the response.

   I searched the detail of every attack, long and tedious but turns out
that it was a small number of ip addresses in China.

Drupal has now blocked ips and a Rule redirection works well taking
blocked IPs off site. Rule is set to a high minus number so it has
precedence.
Also reacts to "page not found" error. Rules sends an email to me
reporting attempts and entries are not logged.
After 5 faulty attempts to login an ip is blocked for 60 minutes.

I would like email notification of new ips but do not understand how to
do that. I can't find how to get a View to display specific info from
Reports. Views seem to only react to user content.

At lease I can monitor somewhat.  In the start there were quite a number
of attempts now it's a few a day and I can see instantly what and when
without entering the site.
thanks again
Roger