[support] Site Documentation Module?

Bob at TurnerPCC.com Bob at TurnerPCC.com
Mon Jun 10 02:37:05 UTC 2013

Thank you.  This is a very basic site. As far as I know we have not created
PHP, no theme changes, and no CSS changes.   Using Bartik theme.   I've been
dealing with Linux and Drupal for a little under a year, VMware much longer
(snapshots are great).   It’s a non-profit club site.  One person does html
and javascript (not me), and one person does system administration OS
patches, setup port fwd rules, monitor disk space, upgrade Drupal modules,
bug fix, etc.  That person is me.  I'm also part of the help desk.

My estimate of the problem is that the page is too complex and browsers are
getting confused interpreting the javascript sendMessage with all else going
on.  I'm hoping the developer fixes it.  In the meantime, I'm thinking of
using VMWare to make a copy of the server and/or Drupal to make a copy of
the page in case I make the problem worse.  Then manually strip out the
javascript and use an HTML Mailto syntax.  It’s a very basic job.  Just add
the to address and set the subject.  This may be off topic...

But to bring it back on topic, I'm looking for a Site Documentation Module.
I've come to the conclusion the best I can do it take screen shots of the
various configuration pages.

Bob