[support] How to safeguard sites from unwanted users

Kamal Palei palei.kamal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 04:46:19 UTC 2013

Tracey
Thanks a lot. Probably spambot will guard against spam users registration
to some extent.

If somehow, some spam users register in site (we can determine manually or
automated way), I would like to re-use the UID allocated for spam users
should be re-used for future valid users. In that case, do we have any
modules or any existing mechanism to achieve re-using the UIDs allocated to
spam users previously.

Thanks
kamal