[support] Migrating content to a multisite drupal setup

Ritesh Raj Sarraf rrs at researchut.com
Wed Mar 6 18:27:10 UTC 2013

Up until now, I've had all my content managed off of a single drupal
instance. Now I've decided to setup a multisite environment. The
multisite setup is pretty straight forward in Drupal.
But I am confused about the current content. What I currently have is 2
users with Regular Pages, Blog Content and a Book Content.

I need to move some of the content (included all of the above listed
content types) to the new sub-site. What would be the easiest and the
recommended method?

Ritesh