[support] PDF Reader - Google Viewer Can't find Source File

Li li_xiuqing at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 6 22:39:58 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm creating a page, when authenticated user click on a image, opening a
new tab showing a pdf.
In my content type, the pdf files are saved in a private folder.
I'm using Private files download permission 7.x-2.2 to only allow
authenticated user to view and download the PDF file.
Here comes the problem, when I preview created page, the PDF Reader (PDF
Reader 7.x-1.0-rc4. Using Google Viewer) is not able to find the PDF at
the original source.
But when I click on "here " in error message (I attached the error
message), I can download the pdf.
The pdf reader working fine when saved the pdf in the public folder, I
think the problem is that I store the pdf in private folder.
Can anyone help ?  Thanks in Advance!

Best,
Li