[support] Index dashes, hyphens in FuzzySearch

Cindy Dykstra, WebMaker Inc. cindy at webmakerinc.com
Wed Mar 13 15:14:32 UTC 2013

Hello all,
I have a need to index and search for ngrams that include dash or
hyphen. For example, 'IM-' which is part of an SKU needs to return all
SKU's that start with 'IM-'.

I've installed the FuzzySearch module with Search API, but I can't
figure out how to keep the index from stripping out these characters.

There is a long list of characters in FUZZY_PREG_CLASS_SEARCH_EXCLUDE
definition, but I've researched and can't find the correct character to
remove from this list.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!
--