[support] Problem upgrading my site

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Mar 13 16:20:48 UTC 2013

This is one of those catch 22 errors.  You must correct the data
before the upgrade continues.

You must make sure that your D6 modules are all up-to-date before
doing the D7 conversion.  Otherwise you might get unexpected issues.

I find it better to disable the contrib modules before doing the
upgrade.  Then add the modules to the D7 file system and then enable
them and execute the upgrade again.  You may even want to do one or
two modules at a time to reduce the noise.

Good luck,
Earnie

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 11:07 AM, Anoop John <anoop.john at zyxware.com> wrote:
> Unless the upgrade stalled at this error I don't think you should have
> an issue. You could come back and edit permissions against roles
> later.
>
> Thanks
> Anoop
>
> |--
> | Zyxware Technologies
> | http://www.zyxware.com
> |--
> | Be the change you wish to see in the world, M. K. Gandhi
> |--
>

> On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 8:35 PM, Prothero William <waprothero at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Folks:
>> I am upgrading my site from Drupal 6 to 7. All is well, except for the
>> Ubercart stuff. I get an error message (below) and need to do some hand
>> editing of the db. But, I can't tell, from the error message what table I
>> need to edit. I don't see role_permission in any of the uc_order_####
>> tables.
>>
>> How should I approach this?
>> Thanks,
>> Bill
>>
>> The following updates returned messages
>>
>> uc_order module
>>
>> Update #7301
>>
>> Failed: PDOException: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048
>> Column 'module' cannot be null: INSERT INTO {role_permission} (rid,
>> permission, module) VALUES (:db_insert_placeholder_0,
>> :db_insert_placeholder_1, :db_insert_placeholder_2); Array (
>> [:db_insert_placeholder_0] => 2 [:db_insert_placeholder_1] => view own
>> invoices [:db_insert_placeholder_2] => ) in user_role_grant_permissions()
>> (line 3058 of /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/modules/user/user.module).

>> Prothero William
>> waprothero at gmail.com
>>

>> --

Earnie