[support] basic-page Content Type Not Available?

Bob Turner Bob at TurnerPCC.com
Sun Mar 17 18:25:31 UTC 2013

Drupal 7.20
I have a site http:\\sjra.org that has been up for a few months.  Sometime since January we lost the ability to add a basic-page, but it was only brought to my attention today. Basic-page created prior to this error display fine, just that we can not make any new ones.  The problem behaves as if I intentionally disabled basic-page creation ability.  When I Admin, Content, Add content, It jumps right too adding an article.  I assume it does this as it’s the only valid content type at this time.
I am logged on with an account that has the pre-built “administrator” role assigned to it. This account experiences the same problem, so its not looking like a permissions problem.
I’m fairly up to date with module and core updates.  My guess is one of them may have introduced a regression error.  I have another mirror site of this one.  The other site works fine.  It receives same module updates first.   I guess I need to start comparing settings from one site to the other.  Any tips of where to look would be appreciated.
Bob