[support] Drupal7 + Memcache install issue

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 18 02:44:23 UTC 2013

Are you sure memcache is enabled in PHP? Put:

<?php

phpinfo();

In a file and access it in your browser, then look for the memcache
section.

If it's in there, then I suggest asking for help on serverfault or the
CentOS forums, as you may have broken dependencies in there from using remi.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net