[support] Drupal7 + Memcache install issue

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 18 02:53:28 UTC 2013

That's set up in settings.php.

You keep saying your "site is going down". What's going down? Is it
giving an error? White screen? Mushroom cloud coming out of the server?

If you are getting an error, please share that. If it's a white screen,
then look in your apache error logs and share those. There really isn't
much more help that can be given without that information.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net