[support] Drupal7 + Memcache install issue

Austin Einter austin.einter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 15:26:35 UTC 2013

Hi
I just uninstalled all memcache related stuff.

Next I followed the instructions in README.txt, now I am able to use
Memcache.

However I do not see much performance improvement.

Moreover the pages having captch image, takes around 4/5 second to load.

I am using Varnish and Memcache for caching purpse.

What are the optimal configurations for Varnish and Memcache.., to make a
site faster.

It is a job search site (www.netcloudjobs.com).

Best Regards
-Austin