[support] Drupal7 + Memcache install issue

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 18 17:34:18 UTC 2013

Captcha pages always take longer to load because they aren't cached.

As far as the settings, there is no single answer. You should post this
in the high performance group, as this list is more dedicated to core
Drupal stuff and not server related questions:

http://groups.drupal.org/high-performance

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net