[support] Drupal 7 BOOST Cache Clear

Austin Einter austin.einter at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 01:50:17 UTC 2013

I figured it out. Listing the procedure I followed to clear the cache.

1. In BOOST set minimum cache life time to 0.
2. Configure BOOST for cache clear when CRON executes
3. Stop memcached process
4. Restart httpd server (this is must)

After that I found my code changes are taking effect.

Thanks
-Austin