[support] permalink format

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 24 23:17:40 UTC 2013

It's reporting the canonical link in the source as /planetmath, but
going to node/XXXX is the default Drupal way. You can prevent that by
installing the global redirect module.

If you're using a field to generate the permalink, that field has to be
populated when the node is first saved so Pathauto can generate the
alias and save it in the database. Pathauto only updates alises on
entity updates (node, user, etc.) when that entity is updated through
the controller. So changing a field directly won't change the path. Also
you can adjust how Pathauto functions when aliases do change on the
settings page.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net