[support] Callback question

Anthony tony at tony-mac.com
Sun Mar 24 23:39:11 UTC 2013

Dear all,
I have this hook_menu in my cronmonitor.module file

function cronmonitor_menu() {
    $items['*admin/config/cronmonitor']* = array(
        'title' => 'Cron Monitor Settings',
        'type' => 'MENU_NORMAL_ITEM',
        'page callback' => 'drupal_get_form',
        'page arguments' => array('cronmonitor_admin_form'),
        'access arguments' => array('administer cronmonitor'),  // in this
array is the name of the permission
    );
    return $items;
  }

and in the cronmonitor.info file:

configure = admin/config/cronmonitor

Yet when I click on configure to the left of the misted module on the
modules page and after enabling the module I only get to admin/config page
rather than admin/config/crononitor page.

We have tried on 3 different sites. This is from a tutorial on daily dose
of drupal.

Why don't I get to the cronmonitor page?

--

*Anthony Stefan Maciejowski*

*www.Tony-Mac.com*