[support] Recent move Drupal 6.22, PHP5.3, PostGresql 8.4 doesn't work

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 25 15:19:22 UTC 2013

D6 runs fine on CentOS 6. There may be a few stray contrib modules out
there that don't like it, but I haven't come across any. Two of my
biggest clients are on CentOS 6 and never have a problem.

As far as Postgresql, I really can't say. All my clients run on MySQL.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net