[support] Views and Menus

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 25 16:36:31 UTC 2013

II currently have a view with an attachment. It works exactly like I intended it to. However, the customer has other ideas.

The attachment shows thumbnails in black and white with a person's name. The page display lists all the details about each of the people. If she clicks on the attachment picture, the View shows only the person clicked on.

Now she wants the attachment picture to get a border and switch to color when it is the currently viewed person. That's pretty much like a menu's active-trail.

I'm not much with javascript, but will entertain that idea if there is none other.

Nancy