[support] Drupal7 - Hiding Mail server information

Kamal Palei palei.kamal at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 03:06:15 UTC 2013

Dear All
I am trying to send email with attachment in D7/CentOS environment.
I faced some difficulties, and implemented on my own to send email with
attachment.

If I am sending a plain mail using drupal_mail and hook_mail mechanism, I
see in receiving side my mail server details are not shown.
If I am sending a plain mail (with or without attachment) using my own
implementation I see my server details are there in received mail in Via,
Reply-to, and few more headers.

Example:  via ip-xxx-xxx-xxx-xx.ip.secureserver.net

How can I suppress http headers carrying my server details like
ip-xxx-xxx-xxx-xx.ip.secureserver.net.

Thanks
Kamal