[support] Moving hosting, site no longer works

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 27 23:37:12 UTC 2013

Nope, it's looking for the table (Table 'johntate.blocked_ips' doesn't
exist). That table is part of Drupal core. It does the check in
drupal_is_denied in bootstrap.inc. It does check for a variable first,
but that isn't a standard DB variable. That's one you can define via
$conf in settings.php.

Not sure why your other installation doesn't have that table in there
and why it isn't throwing an error, but that table must be there in
order for Drupal to run. I would just manually recreate the table via
the MySQL command line or in PHPMyAdmin:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `blocked_ips` (
   `iid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT COMMENT 'Primary Key:
unique ID for IP addresses.',
   `ip` varchar(40) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT 'IP address',
   PRIMARY KEY (`iid`),
   KEY `blocked_ip` (`ip`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COMMENT='Stores blocked IP
addresses.' AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net