[support] Moving hosting, site no longer works

John Tate john at johntate.org
Thu Mar 28 00:05:08 UTC 2013

[Wed Mar 27 16:59:13 2013] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Class
'SelectQueryExtender' not found in
/sites/johntate.org/includes/pager.incon line 15

Now I'm getting that error. None of this makes sense anymore. I looked up a
solution and it says "Conclusion: when migrating or restoring a site, do
and use a full database backup, containing tables' creation and their data."

How much more full can you get than a mysqldump? It just makes no sense. I
might have to start over.

www.johntate.org