[support] Drupal 8 and Symfony 2

Alok Singh Mahor alokmahor at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 11:54:09 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I am eagerly waiting for drupal 8. I love using drupal but since last few
months I got desire to learn some web framework like zend, django etc.
because i think framework will give me more control than CMS.

upcoming drupal 8  is coming with symfony web framework or I guess drupal 8
is rewritten on top of symfony. please correct me what exactly drupal 8
have got relationship with symfony.

should I start learning sysfony to make best use of upcoming drupal 8. or
if I already know symfony then how will I use symfony skills in drupal 8?