[support] Drupal 7 as simple Project Manager

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Fri Mar 29 15:28:59 UTC 2013

Depending on your level of complexity you need there are two projects to look at.

http://drupal.org/project/support  - Gives you a full fledged ticketing system in drupal. And lets you set up multiple clients,etc.   Has way more than most people need and requires a bit more overhead to set up.

http://drupal.org/project/casetracker  - I use this for exactly the purpose you are talking about.  It is a simple casetracking tool which just allows priorty and status fore each case which you then comment on.   Although it has notifications integrations, I actually use it with the subscription module to get the email as well when my clients post a case.

Take a look at http://forenasolutions.org<http://forenasolutions.org/> (you'll only have view access to the cases). Add the content_access module if you need extra security and you're good to go.

Dave