[support] Drupal 7 as simple Project Manager

lamp at afan.net lamp at afan.net
Fri Mar 29 16:07:05 UTC 2013

After short, not detailed look, Support looks better to me.
Also,
Case tracker is alpha version and has quite number of it's own bugs?!?
But, I'll try it too...

Depending on your level of complexity you need there are two projects

> look at.

> http://drupal.org/project/support - Gives you a full fledged
ticketing

> system in drupal. And lets you set up multiple clients,etc. Has way
more

> than most people need and requires a bit more overhead to set up.

> http://drupal.org/project/casetracker - I use this for exactly the

> purpose you are talking about. It is a simple casetracking tool
which

> just allows priorty and status fore each case which you then comment
on.

> Although it has notifications integrations, I actually use it with
the

> subscription module to get the email as well when my clients post a
case.

http://forenasolutions.org<http://forenasolutions.org/>

> (you'll only have view access to the cases). Add the content_access
module