[support] Mass E-Mail in Drupal 7

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Tue May 28 12:26:41 UTC 2013

Sorry I was not clearer with why you would want to use an external
service.  These systems are designed just for sending email and they do it
very well.

Mandrill (www.mandrill.com) is free for the first 12K emails per-month.
There is a module that implements the full API or you can also just SMTP.

-Steve