[support] Knowing when a field was last updated

Dani Matielo dacamat at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 13:54:24 UTC 2013

Hello!

I am trying to figure this out, but haven't found an answer yet, so hope
you can help me: I am building this content type which will be updated
every month with new information.

I created several text fields with infinite values, so each month, the
author will edit the content, add a text box on the fields that need to be
updated, and save again. The content type will have a history of the
updates.

My question is - does the fields get associate with the time when they were
saved? For example, if I want to collect only the entries on that field
that were entered during a certain period of time, is this possible?

If not - does anyone have another suggestion of how to do this?

Thank you,

Dan