[support] Knowing when a field was last updated

Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 25 14:09:13 UTC 2013

Fields themselves don't keep track of timestamps. But they do track the revision of the entity (in your case a node). The node revision table does keep track of timestamps, so you can go through that way to keep track of what was changed. Of course, that implies that you turn on revisioning for that content type, or at least those nodes.

Nancy