[support] Multiple file download

Chris Miller cjm at tryx.org
Mon Nov 25 20:01:51 UTC 2013

Hi Folks,

I have a content-type which includes a set of file fields. I want to list this content in a view where each file field is expressed as a check-box indicating that the users would like to download a copy to their local machine. I envision a grid of content rows with specific file columns as check-boxes. Now I have a question: How do I loop over all the content displayed in the view to collect the list of download candidates? Additionally, how do I ask the user once for the download destination?

Chris.