[support] Git and multisite: mutually exclusive?

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Wed Nov 27 17:28:57 UTC 2013

Nancy, do you have nested checkouts then or did you need to build a script to manage the combining of the sites checkout with the core checkout?

Does this work then? :

.gitignore of the core site includes sites but then you create a checkout of the separate repo in the sites folder with its own .gitignore file?

Curious as well.