[support] Git and multisite: mutually exclusive?

Fxarte fxarte at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 23:01:48 UTC 2013

Hi
May be you need to use drush make to build an installation profile, I think this help you build what you need.
This tool allows you to have setup sites without needing to have third party hosted code, such as core in your repo.
There Are several posts about this at Drupal.org and from other sources.

--
Felix