[support] Git and multisite: mutually exclusive?

Jeff Greenberg listmail.ayendesigns at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 23:21:50 UTC 2013

To my thinking, having core in the repo isn't just a matter if deploying core to the local box, otherwise the drush build would be fine, as you suggest. It's also a matter of files being added to sites/all/modules, sites/all/libraries, etc. If one could be certain that they would always be changed at the server end, redeploying via drush could work, but what if the files are added at the local end?