[support] Trivial sub-theme: Renaming Bartik

Chris Miller cjm at tryx.org
Wed Oct 9 23:13:16 UTC 2013

This is certainly the clearest explanation of how to create a sub-theme, but it confuses me. I'm lead to believe that it is not necessary to reproduce all of the contents of the base theme in the directory of the sub-theme; the point is to inherit all of this so you also inherit updates. If I read this correctly ( https://drupal.org/node/225125 ) I don't need to provide anything but at least one new stylesheet; everything is inherited from the base theme.

Thanks for the help,

Chris.