[support] Ckeditor not visible by drupal, the dripal version doesn't work

Ron Dorman rwd at simplydigtech.net
Thu Oct 10 01:46:12 UTC 2013

Hi Augustine,

I suggest you visit: https://drupal.org/download

There you will see the latest version is 7.23 and will find links to
contribe modules, documentation and issue discussions.

Unfortunately, most package installations included in OS distributions
do not provide all that is needed for a good Drupal installation.

If you have more questions after getting the latest Drupal base and
modules needed for your site, post here again.

Ron D.