[support] Producing valid HTML: tags closed after the teaser ends...

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Thu Oct 10 10:20:00 UTC 2013

Dear all,

One recurrent difficulty we have is with articles where th teaser does
not close all the tags it opened. In other words tags open atthe
beginning in the article, hence present in the teaser, get then closed
after the tease ends. So the article si valid but the teaser is invalid.
Like this:
continues.</p>

The article is valid but i the teaser the <p> elEment is not closed.

I'm pretty sure this is a very common problem and wel known. Any hint
would be warmly appreciated giventhat we use Drupal 6.18.

Thanks!
Sherab.