[support] Sub-theme

Pia Oliver pia at piasworld.com
Thu Oct 10 17:02:07 UTC 2013

Have you tried:

1.  Make a copy of the "Bartik" folder from the core>themes file.
2. Put this folder in your sites>all>themes folder
3. rename this folder "bartik-cjm
4. open the "bartik.info file and add "stylesheets[all][] = css/local.css"
5. Rename bartik.info file to "bartik-cjm"
5a. Create a file in the css folder called "local.css" since it's
here you will be over riding the Bartik original css files
6. check all the other files in the "bartik-cjm" folder for "Bartik"
and replace this with "bartik-cjm"
7. Go to Admin/appearance and you will now see your subtheme "bartik-cjm"

Pia

--

<http://www.Piasworld.com>

"That's a great deal to make one word mean," Alice said in a thoughtful
  tone. "When I make a word do a lot of work like that," said Humpty Dumpty, "I
  always pay it extra."
Lewis Carrol