[support] Sub-theme

Pia Oliver pia at piasworld.com
Thu Oct 10 18:45:32 UTC 2013

Chris,

My understanding is that unless you create a
theme from scratch, with all the template files,
you need to use the structure of a "base" theme.
Therefore, you modify the templates and css files
in the renamed copies of the files. This becomes
your own "subtheme".

If you want to do a theme from scratch you must create the other files.

Pia

--
Pia Oliver

C'est dans les tempêtes qu'on reconnaît les bons capitaines.

http://www.piasworld.com