[support] Can't login into site

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Sat Oct 12 23:36:14 UTC 2013

I hope someone can help me with this problem because I am not sure where to
look and if its a server things or a Drupal thing.

I cannot login into Drupal with any user.  If I try and login the site does
nothing but reload.  It does  not even give an error message.

I got this error message once " "*PDOException*: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002]
Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in *lock_may_be_available()* (line *167*
 of*/opt/ee/hub.ee.com/includes/lock.inc<http://hub.ellerslie.com/includes/lock.inc>
*)."

I have emptied the sessions table and everything looks good.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve
--