[support] Problems with Views_slideshow

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 21 13:33:22 UTC 2013

Also remember that Drupal 7 was built on PHP 5.2. When running newer
versions, like 5.4 and 5.5, errors and notices are common to popup as
PHP deprecates certain things out. Usually it's best to check the dev
version of a module, as those are most likely to have fixes in them.
That also means there's a huge chance that an issue already exists in
that projects queue.

Jamie Holly
http://hollyit.net