[support] Problems with Views_slideshow

Anoop John anoop.john at zyxware.com
Mon Oct 21 13:13:54 UTC 2013

The notice says what it is supposed to say - that the function is
deprecated and you are supposed replace the function with the
alternative.

Here is the fix from drupal.org

https://drupal.org/node/1872616

I found this by searching for

views_slideshow Deprecated function: preg_replace(): The /e modifier
is deprecated

in google.

Thanks
Anoop

|--
| Zyxware Technologies
| http://www.zyxware.com
|--
| Be the change you wish to see in the world, M. K. Gandhi
|--