[support] install.php isn't opening when upgraded to ubuntu13.10 and apache2.4

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 22 18:12:06 UTC 2013

That's the problem. Been reading about a lot of PHP package changes in
13.10 and a lot of upset people out there. My suggest would be to hold
off on upgrading in the future. It saves a lot of headaches. If you run
Ubuntu as your desktop and want to keep that up to date, then run LAMP
in a virtual machine.

Jamie Holly
http://hollyit.net