[support] AJAX

Chris Miller cjm at tryx.org
Tue Oct 22 20:33:57 UTC 2013

Hi Fred,

Geeze... Of course. I've read extensively. My question indicates that I have a pretty strong understanding, but I have not found the magic combination that integrates everything. This is exactly the right time to ask friends for help.

If you don't want to answer the question, than don't answer it, but please refrain from criticizing members for posing questions; that is, after all, the justification for this mailing list. The answer to my question may benefit other readers who have similar questions.

Since you apparently think I am abusing the privilege of asking questions and I'm not doing my investigational background research, perhaps you could find one "on point" web page with Google and help me out. I would appreciate having an answer and I have no problem doing the work necessary, but as I say, I have been looking for some time and I still have my questions.

Chris.