[support] Node Template Variant

Chris Miller cjm at tryx.org
Fri Sep 27 21:48:21 UTC 2013

Hi Folks,

In Home » Administration » Structure » Pages, General tab, there is the option "Disable Drupal blocks/regions". This appears pretty straight-forward, but I am still getting the header and footer, at a minimum, none of which I want. Am I misunderstanding what "Disable Drupal blocks/regions" means, or have I made a mistake somewhere else which is overriding this?

I have a content type that displays ' target="_blank" ', and I don't want to spend any real estate for anything but the content. Imagine, for example, a drawing of some kind. Does anybody know how to strip a page of all regions but "content"?

Thanks for the help,

Chris.